Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

still looking!

Norabear in the park-Photo by Terry Ortiz

Sisters at Camas Days!-Photo by Terry Ortiz

While almost all of our boxes are unpacked there are still many key items I am searching for. For example: my camera cable. Of course, it is not like I have had time or desire to start work again on our family photo album, but even if I did I still do not have the ability. New pictures will be posted soon, and once they are I will alert you all! In the meantime, there are TONS of family photos on my sister's photography website, that I would love you all to check out! I am so grateful that we have such a talented photographer in the family to capture all the special moments.


http://www.terrys-photography.com/


If you want to know the password to any of the locked albums, email ter, or email me! carmanambrose@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment